Protection of Personal Data
Privacy and Data Safety Policy within the scope of The Law on the protection of Personal Data
Dear visitors and parents;
Within the scope of The Law on the protection of Personal Data in accordance with the law number 6698 featured and effectuated in official journal on April 7th 2016, our foundation has the title ‘Parent Liable’ and continues its actions on necessary adaptation works in order to fulfill the required responsibilities.
In this sense, as long as your membership is valid, your personal data is protected by Hüma Schools hereby with this law and recorded within the frame of your approval. Your personal data will be used by our foundation to offer a better service, collect and compile statistical information and develop our educational activities.
You may apply to our Parent Liable foundation whenever you desire within the scope of the law as per article 11 and use your rights mentioned below. In compliance with this article, our visitors or parents whose personal data is recorded have the right
- to learn whether their personal data has been recorded or not
- to ask for information on their recorded personal data
- to learn the purpose of recording their personal data and whether it is used relevantly
- to know about the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, to ask for correction of mistakes in personal data and if transferring has been performed, to ask the third parties to correct mistakes
- in case of disappearance of reasons to record personal data, to ask for deleting, destroying or anonymizing of this data and if transferring has been performed, to ask for informing the third parties about this demand
- to appeal against a negative result regarding the individual as a result of the recorded data
- in case of a loss due to illegal data recording, to demand a refund within the scope of laws.
You may convey the above demands to our foundation via the communication channels located in the communication section of our website.